Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) Stainless Steel Case with Sport Band
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Monitor your heart rate. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with mobile service, you can go without your phone.2 It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone2
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra-Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design3
- Sync and stream music and pod casts4
- Built-incompass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist5
- International emergency calling from your watch6
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium and stainless steel cases in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depths and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
4Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
5Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
6The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.