Apple Watch SE (GPS) Aluminium Case with Sport Band
Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages and music directly on your wrist. It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to two times faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design1
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- Sync and stream music and pod casts
- Built-incompass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist2
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions and new customisable watch faces
- 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depths and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
2To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.