iPhone 8 features an all-glass design and an aerospace-grade aluminium band. Charges wirelessly.1 Resists water and dust.2 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone.3 12MP camera with an advanced image signal processor. Powered by the A11 Bionic chip. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone3
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers1
- iOS 12 with Screen Time, Group FaceTime and even faster performance4
1Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
2iPhone 8 is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
4Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.