iPhone 12 Mini
iPhone 12 mini features A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display. All in a smaller design.
iPhone 12 mini packs big features in a 5.4-inch design.1 A beautifully bright and compact Super Retina XDR display. Ceramic Shield with 4x better drop performance.2 Incredible low-light photography with Night mode on all cameras. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision HDR video recording, editing, and playback. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.3 It’s big news for mini.
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging3
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Claim based on iPhone 12 mini Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
3Accessories are sold separately.
4iPhone 12 mini is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.