The most popular iPad features a larger 10.2-inch Retina display, support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard,1 and the amazingly capable iPadOS.
• 10.2-inch Retina display
• A10 Fusion chip
• Touch ID fingerprint sensor
• 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
• Stereo speakers
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data2
• Up to 10 hours of battery life3
• Lightning connector for charging and accessories
• Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil1
• iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen, and all the great features of iOS 13
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (6th and 7th generations), and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with
iPad (7th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
2Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.