AppleCare for Mac
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support.1The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac.2With the AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac, you get direct access to Apple’stechnicalsupportforquestionsaboutyourMac, macOSandApple-brandedappssuch as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand and more. You also get global repair coverage3— includingbothpartsandlabour— foryourMacandselectedAppleperipherals.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site4
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB Superdrive
Software support included
- Using macOS and iCloud6
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Mac is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.