AppleCare for iPod
Every iPod comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod(1). With the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPod, including using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch, syncing with iTunes, and questions about FaceTime and other Apple-branded iPod touch apps. You also get up to two years of iPod repair coverage, including the battery. Should your iPod need service under the plan, Apple technical support representatives can even set up a repair during the same call.
One stop for technical support
- ïDirect access to Apple experts
- ïGlobal repair coverage
- ïCarry-in repair: take your iPod to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- ïUse with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
Software support included
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Questions about FaceTime and other Apple-branded iPod touch apps
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPod.
- The AppleCare Protection Plan can only be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your iPod and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPod.
Service coverage is available only for the iPod and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.