AppleCare for Apple TV
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from Apple TV purchase date.(1) You get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay and more. And you get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage
- Carry-in repair: take your Apple TV to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Apple TV
- Included Apple TV Remote and power cord
Software support included
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies and TV programmes from the iTunes store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as TED and more
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the Apple TV.
- 1.The AppleCare Protection Plan can only be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Apple TV and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Apple TV.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.