This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
- These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement" or “Terms”) governs the use of the services ("Service") that are made available at www.epicentreasia.com.my (“Epicentre Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd.", “the Site”, "we", "us" or “our”). These Terms represent the whole agreement and understanding between us and the individual or entity who subscribes to our Service ("Subscriber" or "you") and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and undertakings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site and the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Please review the following Terms carefully before accessing and/or using the Site. By accessing or using any and/or all of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- We reserve the right to update, change or modify any part of these Terms at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers by posting the modified Agreement to this web address (URL):http://www.epicentreasia.com.my/terms-and-conditions/. It is your responsibility to check the Site periodically for any changes in the use of the Service.
- Our Site platform is hosted and/or operated by Insert Name.
- Our office is located at Suite 1706, 17th Floor, Central Plaza, 34, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Kindly note that you must be at least 18 years of age or older in order to be a registered Subscriber and to make a purchase on the Site.
2. Purchases and Payment
- You may make a purchase by subscribing and registering for a Free Account on www.epicentreasia.com.my which is subject to our approval. Instructions are provided on the Site to assist you in making a purchase(s) and placing your order(s).
- Upon making a purchase and placing your order, you will be responsible for making full payment of the product(s) that you have chosen, including applicable taxes, delivery fees and/or administrative fees, if applicable.
- You will be responsible for all information provided that is necessary for purchasing of the product(s), placing an order and for delivery. We reserve the right to request validation of your payment details and other information if needed before processing your order(s) and delivering your product(s) to you.
- The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- Prices for products displayed on the Site are shown in Malaysian Ringgit (RM). Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any prices at anytime without prior notice.
- We will endeavour to deliver your product(s) to you, to the delivery information provided by you, stated in the order confirmation. We also endeavour to deliver your product(s) within the stipulated time stated in our Shipping policy and subject to product(s) availability, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
- We shall not be responsible for any losses, costs, damages or expenses that arises during delivery, individual loss, delivery unable to arrive due to inserting incorrect information and so on which are caused by you. All risk of the product(s) will be passed on to you upon delivery.
- Kindly note that delivery and shipping coverage is only within Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak, as stated in our Shipping policy.
- You agree that you are responsible for all information provided prior and upon making the purchase which is accurate and true.
- All product(s) purchased from the Site are strictly non-refundable and we reserve the right to exchange the product(s) or refund on a case-by-case basis.
- All orders placed by you, and purchases of goods by you from us, are subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right not to accept your order or purchase for any reason at any time. We reserve the right to cancel an order if the Product (s) is not available for any reason.
- Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to rectify any errors and omissions periodically. We reserve the right to either cancel your order and/or refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask whether you wish to proceed with the order or transaction.
- Please refer to our Returns and Exchange policy for more information.
- Please also note that Apple products are subject to price regulation from Apple Inc., and all prices for Apple products on the Site are subject to change without prior notice in accordance to aforementioned pricing guidelines.
5. Intellectual Property
- The Site contents including but not limited to layouts, graphics, designs, compilation, styles, pattern and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable trademarks, copyright and other proprietary rights. The copying, reproduction, use and publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. No assignment and/or acquisition of ownership rights in respect of the contents and materials viewed through the Site by you. The posting of any information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights which are displayed or used at the Site shall belong to their respective proprietors or brand owners.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, solicitors, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense including but not limited to reasonable solicitor’s fees in the event, your acts and/or conducts breaches this Agreement and/or the use of the Site.
7. Limitation of Liability
- In no event will we be liable to you for any third party claim or for any consequential, direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, incidental or special damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the Site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any product(s), services or information.
- The information provided by the Site are ‘as is where is’ basis and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service provided.
10. Force Majeure
- We will not be liable to you, in an “Event of Force Majeure” means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the Party affected, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of Good Utility Practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by www.epicentreasia.com.my, and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the Party to perform its obligations, and www.epicentreasia.com.my has taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the Party’s ability to perform its obligations and to mitigate the consequences thereof.
- Events of force majeure shall include, but not limited to these natural force majeure events: fire, chemical or radioactive contamination or ionising radiation, earthquakes, lightning, cyclones, hurricanes, floods, droughts or such other extreme weather or environmental conditions, unanticipated geological or ground conditions, epidemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God; explosion, accident, breakage of a plant or equipment, structural collapse, or chemical contamination (other than resulting from an act of war, terrorism or sabotage), caused by a person not being the affected Party or one of its contractors or subcontractors or any of their respective employees or agents; strikes, lockouts, work stoppage, labour disputes, and such other industrial action by workers related to or in response to the terms and conditions of employment of those workers or others with whom they are affiliated save, when such event is directly related to, or in direct response to any employment policy or practice (with respect to wages or otherwise) of the party whose workers resort to such action. Events of force majeure shall include, but not limited to these political force majeure events: to the extent they take place in Malaysia, acts of terrorists, blockade, embargo, riot, public disorder, violent demonstrations, insurrection, rebellion, civil commotion and sabotage; to the extent that they are politically motivated, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages, labour disputes, or such other industrial action by workers, save in relation to the Concessionaire, when such event is directly related to, or in direct response to any employment policy or practice (with respect to wages or otherwise) of the Concessionaire.
- Either www.epicentreasia.com.my or you, may terminate utilizing our Services, by written notice to the other, in the event that the event of Force Majeure shall last for 2 working days or more, in which neither you nor www.epicentreasia.com.my shall be liable to each other.
11. Governing Law
- You agree that any dispute, controversy or claim, breach or invalidity thereof arising out of or relating to this Agreement or use of the Site shall be litigated in the Courts of Malaysia. As such, the laws of Malaysia will govern the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement and the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
12. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions, at any time without prior notice. You agree that shall you continue using the Site, www.epicentreasia.com.my, this will constitute as an acceptance by you to the new and/or amended Terms and Conditions.